African Cloth For Women Embroidered Bazin Riche Dashiki Top-Skirt-Scarf X20950
View your cloth color option by clicking its corresponding image and size below
Item Type: Africa Clothing
Item: African clothing for women
Things to note:
- To purchase this product, carefully crosscheck your measurement on the size chart image and then select the relevant color and size options. If you prefer a custom-made, feel free to send us your measurements (cloth length, bust, hips, waist) or get in touch through our customer service line. our expert designers will happily guide you through the measuring process and recommend a size for you. Note that manual measurements may lead to a difference of 1 to 3 cm in the end-product.
- Because this product is handmade, it takes a couple of days to process your order. Don't hesitate to let us know if you want it faster and we can make your order a priority.
- We guarantee that the styles are the same as what you see in the model pictures but because of variations in body shape, products may not be exactly 100% on your body as the model photo. The color shown on your computer/mobile screen may be slightly different from the exact color of the item due to variations in computer calibration / resolution.
- Hand wash separately with mild detergent in cold/lukewarm water. Rinse thoroughly. Do not bleach. Hang to dry.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded. Custom-made items are subject to 30% restocking fee.
Returns are valid within 14 days of the order being delivered and customers are responsible for return shipping cost. Unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange if 14 days have gone by after you received the product.
The item(s) must be in its (their) original, unworn, unused, unwashed, and undamaged (physical & strong odor damage, such as, but not limited to, cigarette smoke, strong body odor or perfume) condition with tags still attached. Valid returns can only be issued as a store credit for the purchase of similar or other product(s) from our store.
Returns from customers with irregular or excessive returns history, or involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or potential fraudulent or criminal activity will be rejected. If any product other than the purchased product is sent to us, it will automatically be rejected. Unapproved or unauthorized returns are subject to 50% restocking fee.
In case of any damage or error in product description, we will cover full return shipping cost for you to ship the product back to us in exchange for same product or store credit for future purchases. If you decide to keep the product, we will refund you an agreed amount which will be refunded as store credit for future purchases.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email/text message to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +16176318008 or WhatsApp for further information about our returns/refund policy or other concerns
Except in the case of error from us, you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. To return your product, please contact us to let us know the problem. Once we approve your return, you should mail your product to: Afrinspiration, 19 Sutton St, Lynn, Massachusetts, 01902, USA and send us the tracking information.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item unless you have a valid tracking detail to back it up.
GENERAL SIZE CHART:
Follow the guide below and compare measurements to relevant size chart (cm or inches) in order to find the right size for yourself.
Tip: if your measurements fall between two sizes, it is always a good idea to go for the larger size.
Measuring your chest or bust: (for tops and dresses):
For women, place one end of the tape measure at the fullest part of your bust and wrap it around your body to get the measurement, keeping the tape parallel to the floor. For men and kids, place one end of the tape measure at the center of your chest. Wrap it around your body, keeping the tape parallel to the floor. Inhale while taking this measurement if possible.
Measuring your waist (for tops, dresses, and bottoms):
To measure your natural waist (especially for tops and dresses), wrap the tape around the narrowest part of your waist, located above your belly button and below your rib cage. For “low” waist measurement (such as for skirts and pants, you would measure at the point where your trousers would normally ride. Exhale while taking this measurement if possible.
Measuring your hips (used for bottoms and dresses):
Stand with your hips together and measure the fullest part of your hips. Be sure to go over your buttocks as well. If possible, you may need the help of a friend to assist you or have it done in front of a mirror.
Measuring your pants or trousers size:
1. The best strategy is to use a pair of pants that fit you well. Pants should not be too worn and should not have any irregularities such as creases or folds, as this may affect the accuracy of your measurements.
3. Lay pants flat on the floor or a flat table that can accommodate the entire pants.
4. To measure the waist of your pants, smooth the pants out without stretching, and measure flat across the back waistband from one corner to the other with your measuring tape. Double the measurements obtained from measuring the waistband. This will give you the actual waist size.
5. To measure the hips of your pants, stretch out the pants and measure horizontally across your pants, at the base of the zipper. Double the measurements obtained from measuring the waistband. This will give you the actual hips size.
6. Measuring your inseam (for pants/trousers and jeans): The inseam is the distance from the uppermost part of your thigh to your ankle. To measure your inseam, take the measurement from the crotch to the cuff on the inside seam of the leg. For women, keep in mind that the accurate inseam measurement depends on whether you’re wearing heels or flats and you may want to add extra 1 to 3 cm
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Are your items true to size?
Yes, our items typically run true to size. You can view the size chart for each product on its product page. Please see our Size Guide page for general information about sizing and how to measure. Note that due to manual measurements, there may be a difference of 1 to 3 cm in the end product of our custom-made clothing.
2. Do you do custom orders?
Many of our clothing items are custom-made. To purchase the product, carefully crosscheck your measurement on the size chart image and then select the relevant color and size option. If you prefer a custom-made, feel free to send us your measurements (cloth length, bust, hips, waist) or get in touch through our customer service line 6176318008 or email@example.com and we will happily guide you through the measuring process.
3. Do you offer bulk discount / wholesale?
We definitely offer bulk discount for 2 or more items. We also offer wholesale to business customers at highly discounted rate. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or +16176318008 to discuss bulk purchase for your business or "Aso Ebi" uniform for special occassions
4. How long does it take to ship out my order and how long does delivery take?
Most of our clothing items are custom-made and takes a couple of days to produce before shipping them out. Depending on how busy we are, or how complex is your custom-made designs, we typically ship out all orders within 3 business days to 15 business days. Feel free to let us know if you want it sooner and we will expedite the process with minimal fee. Delivery date depends on your location and shipping method. Mostly, 1-5 business days within the U.S and 1-3 weeks outside the U.S. Please visit our Store Policies page for more information about shipping
5. Do you offer expedited services?
We offer expedited processing and fast shipping services it you want your product delivered as soon as possible In most cases, this will be done after paying an express fee, but it depends on the quantity of purchase, mode of shipping and how busy we are at the time of your order.
6. Do you allow Returns and Exchanges?
Yes, we allow the return and exchange of unworn and unwashed items if we receive them within 14 days after it was delivered to you. For terms and conditions and other information about returns and exchanges, visit our Store Policies page.
7. Am I going to receive exactly what I see on my computer screen?
We guarantee that colors and the styles are the same as what you see in the model pictures but due to variations in computer calibration / resolution, the color shown on your computer screen may be slightly different from the exact color of the item. Products may not be exactly 100% on your body as the model photo because of variations in body shape.
8. Do you restock sold out items?
We are always updating our inventory with new styles and in most cases, we restock sold out items. If you are interested in purchasing an item that's currently unavailable, please contact us at email@example.com and we will let you know if an item will be restocked or if it has been discontinued. For items that will be restocked, we will let you know the expected time of arrival
9. Can you offer alteration service for my product?
We currently only offer alteration services for clothing that are too big or too long. If you purchase a product from us and you want us to reduce its size, we can do so at no extra cost but you have to pay the shipping and return shipping costs. You can also choose to completely exchange the product for a smaller size but this comes with 20% handling charges. Feel free to ship the item back to us at Afrinspiration, 19 Sutton St, Lynn, Massachusetts, 01902, USA and contact us on 6176318008 to discuss your alteration options.
10. How quickly do you respond to emails? Do you have weekend hours?
We generally respond within 24 hrs of receiving emails or phone calls. In case our customer service line is not available, feel free to leave a voicemail and a staff will contact you within 24 hours